There are good and bad things about any topic. Sometimes though I feel as though we get sidetracked (at least I do) about getting the next post out. I feel like it’s time to take a step back and remember why I love blogging so much. So here are my 18 reasons. I’d love for you to share yours with me in the comments below.
So, I love blogging because:
1. Blogging is my outlet – to say whatever I want to say.
2. Blogging allows me to be creative in ways I wouldn’t otherwise be able to.
3. Blogging has opened up opportunities for me.
4. Blogging has helped me make friends all over the world.
5. It helps me to practice writing.
6. Of the ability to share my experiences.
7. It gives me a sense of pride and accomplishment.
8. It helps me show others I know what the heck I’m talking about
9. It pushes me to be better.
10. The sense of community around bloggers is extraordinary.
11. I find people with common perspectives along with some I had never thought of.
12. WordPress is awesome.
13. I get all excited when someone (hint hint) shares something I wrote. (lol)
14. It gives me something to look forward to.
15. It is something that has evolved, and is still evolving.
16. It is a part of history.
17. It’s an escape. When I blog, just like in writing, I can go wherever I want to go, be whomever I want to be.
18. If I didn’t, you wouldn’t be reading this right now.